It is a fast acting, powerful biocide that dissolves in water to release hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and monosodiumcyanurate (a non-toxic biodegradable compound) HOCl is the biocidal agent responsible for killing microorganisms. Oxitab is not a hypochlorite.
Oxitab is a powerful broad-spectrum cleaner & surface disinfectant based on NaDCC with registered claims as a hospital grade disinfectant; meets the surface disinfection requirements of OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
• Less corrosive in solution
• Similar pH to skin – will not burn
• Will not harm floor finishes
• HMIS health rating of 0 reduces risk/facilitates worker safety
• More hospitals are using NaDCC house wide, not just for C. diff patients
• Exact dosage every time - delivers accurate strength solution 1 tablet in 1 gallon for general disinfection / 1 tab - 1 quart for C.diff & critical care
• Eliminates “measure and pour” guesswork
• No dispensing equipment required
• Less odor - better working environment
• Less impact on the environment
• 100% biodegradable
• Small tablet size
• Reduces SKUs – less warehouse space required compared to liquid disinfectants
• Reduces shipping costs
• Non-hazardous shipping
• Reduced packaging waste
• Saves on Storage, Shipping, Handling, Waste Minimization
Registered with the EPA under the name Klorsept EPA Reg. No. 71847-6
Our Oxitab effervescent tablets with combined cleaning and disinfection can be used with:
•Flip top bottles
Files coming soon.
Copyright © 2023 oxitab - All Rights Reserved.